Back to Top
- Pathologists and technicians take samples from a variety of organs, tissues, blood and other fluids every day. They are not only heavily irritated with tears from their eyes, also facing the risks.
- Common reagents used routinely are formalin, xylene, DAB which have a pungent odours and also are toxic to the human body.
- Alcohol, acetone and other offensive fluids that give off irritating odours which pollute air in our environment.
- Five-layer of treatment system, remove pollutants continuously.
- Decomposition of aldehydes, benzene, phenols, alcohols and other harmful gases.
- Reaction materials will not be consumed and recyclable.
- NO further consumables required, thus NO additional expenditure.
||NCCO AIR PURIFIER